- Clubs & Associations
- Speech Revision
- About Us
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Responsible: Eike Christian Petering
Adress: Geniusbankstr. 27, 26388 Wilhelmshaven, Germany
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of the computer and name of the access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by MySpeechwriter.com for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection of the website
- to ensure comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6, paragraph 1, p. 1, lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) Using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request came from, and can be able to answer it.
Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. Data Disclosure
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, have given your express consent to this;
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data;
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation;
- as permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie information stored is done so on the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, the cookies allow the website to recognize that you have already been with us and any saved settings, so you don't have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned, to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as that of third parties, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or so that a popup asks for confirmation each time before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record statistics on the use of our website, to evaluate them for the purpose of optimizing our website performance for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we use Google conversion tracking. Google Adwords stores a so-called "cookie" (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, both Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this particular page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers know the total number of users who click on their ad and are redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
We use Matomo open source software on our website, a web analytics service that processes the following data for marketing and optimization purposes: the browser type and version you use, the operating system you use, your country of origin, the date and time of the software server request, the number of visits made, the time spent on the website and the external links you have activated. For this purpose, so-called "cookies" (see under 4.) are used, which transmit the usage information generated to our server, which are then stored for use analysis purposes. The cookies have a retention period of one week.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP address is anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of your data, you can object to its storage and use at any time. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, which will ensure that Matomo does not collect any session data. If you delete the cookies, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted and must be reactivated by you.
6. Online services / Internet advertising
On our website we use on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the interest of optimal marketing of our online offers and advertising tools of the companies listed below. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
a) Google Fonts
This site incorporates fonts from "Google Fonts" provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For more information about Google's privacy, please visit:
If you do not agree with this, you can store a so-called opt-out cookie in your browser:
b) Google reCAPTCHA
This site incorporates the reCAPTCHA feature of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to detect bots (for example, when entering online forms).
For more information about Google's privacy, please visit:
If you do not agree with this, you can store a so-called opt-out cookie in your browser:
We embed online offers (usually videos) on the YouTube platform of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on our website. The provider of this content must see the IP address of the user, since the content cannot be sent to the user's browser without the IP address. The IP address is used to transport data from its sender to the intended recipient and is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We have no control over whether YouTube uses the IP address, for example, storing it for statistical purposes. As far as we know this, we will inform the users about it. For more information about Google's data protection by Google, please visit:
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
- to demand information about your personal data being processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data (if not collected from us), and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data provided to us by you in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once-given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawful. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our
8. Right to contradict
If your personal data, based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, is processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or that the objection is directed by a direct email/posted letter. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the imprint is sufficient.